Sue Nelson is the Founder of TLA's FoodTech group. She is the Owner and Presenter of The FoodTalk Show and TechTalk Show as well as being the CEO and Founder of The Breakthrough Group and author of FoodTalk UK.
She has appeared on nearly every national radio programme in the UK from Radio 1’s Newsbeat to the Today programme and from Jeremy Vine to Radio 4’s The Food Programme and Farming Today. She was formerly CEO of NW Fine Foods and has been a regular guest on television programmes as diverse as Trisha and The Culture Show.
She is obsessed by great food and its provenance and has been a food writer for Cheshire Life and Women in Business Magazine. She is also author of the NW Fine Food Guide with Simon Rimmer of Channel 4’s Sunday Brunch and Tricks of the Restaurant Trade.
Sue would love to hear from anyone who wants to join the TLA FoodTech Group - see below.
There are just over 100 members of the TLA Food Tech Working Group including:
- Arthur Kay - CEO of Bio Bean
- Alessio d'Antino - Co-Founder and MD of CrowdFooding
- Nadia El Hadery - Co-founder of London Food Tech Week
- Olivia Sibony - Co-Founder of Grub Club
- Guy Routledge - Co-Founder of The Food Rush
- Dr Penny Bramwell - Former Head of Science, Evidence and Research at the FSA
Other organisations represented include:
- New Food Innovation
- Just Eat
- The FARMM
- Tech Stars
- Flavour Feed
- Toast Ale
- Spice Labs
- Nosh Detox
- The University of Greenwich
- Institute of Directors
- Mr Lees Noodles
- Imperial College
We are a virtual group with our aims for 2018 shown here.